Thursday, August 18, 2011

A COPIC KIND OF DAY

What better way to spend a day than with Suzanne Dean, soaking up new Copic ideas and skills.  Cathy and I headed out for SGD's in London, Ontario to attend Suzanne's
Advanced Copic Class (we had taken her Beginner class last Fall), first thing
Saturday morning.  Sheila (owner of Scrappin' Great Deals) was as usual, the perfect hostess, spoiling all of us with goodies and treats.

We stopped in at Stamp Art and they were having a 20% store-wide sale so of course, we got lots of goodies there.  And then SGD's was offering a 30% store-wide sale in celebration of Suzanne Dean's Copic Classes, so bottom line ... I didn't come home with very much cash.  But I did come home with a ton of new goodies!

Suzanne's Advanced Class was certainly no disappointment.  Cathy and I both came away with refreshed confidence and new skills.  Suzanne is a very gifted artist and an amazing instructor (and she has quite a warped sense of humour, too!).  Needless to say, we had a blast at her class and even learned a few new things, in the process.

It was so very nice to get away for the day and I always enjoy Cathy's company.  It's good friend's like her that have helped me through some trying times and I am so grateful for her friendship.


(Cathy, Suzanne and me)

I'm certainly not the most photogenic beast in the world 
but I will treasure this photo.

So, now it's time to haul out my Copic's and practice.  I bought some new PINK Copic's so I am excited to try them out.

Thanks for stopping by.

~Bonnie~




3 comments:

Gail said...

Hey Bonnie, glad to see you!
Can't wait to see what you color up for us!

Lee said...

Hi Bonnie.Lovely to see you posting.Great pic.Hugs xx

Curt in Indy said...

I love that photo of you! You look gorgeous in that color. I'm glad you had a great time in the class. I could take 100 Copic classes and still be a bomb with them! LOL Best, Curt