Sunday, October 27, 2013

TRIBUTE MINI BOOK TO CEE JAY

While I always try to have good intentions,
there are times when those good intentions seem to take forever.

This little mini book is one of those times.

CeeJay was an amazing little dog who shared his life
with my friend Barb.  He was also the inspiration
for my getting Gadget and Doodle.  He lived a long 
and happy life with Barb and finally left this world when 
he was 16 years old.  That was almost 5 years ago.

This book has been something I have wanted and intended 
to create for Barb, for a very long time but it
always seemed to get put on the back burner.

Well, not this time.  I've been working on it for 
a few weeks now and I finally finished it.  Barb will
be receiving it as a Christmas gift this year.






 

 

 







Barb and I share in our passion and love of animals 
especially our puppies.  I know she will love this little book
as it will serve as a loving tribute to her special little man.

Thanks for stopping by.

~Bonnie~

6 comments:

Gail said...

What a great book!
Barb will love it!

Patti J said...

Sniff....I love our furry friends. Your friend is going to cherish this wonderful gift. You are such a sweet, caring person. Thanks for being so thoughtful. Hugs...

debby4000 said...

Wonderful memory book.
luv
Debby

Myrna said...

Such a wonderful book of memories for her. You did a great job.
Myrna

Me, My Stamps and I said...

wonderful book!!!!
every page is meaningful!!!!
tfs:)

Teresa said...

Oh Bonnie that is gorgeous, I bet your friend Barb loves it too, what a cute little dog. xx