Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WORKSHOP WEDNESDAY


Twice a month, a small group of us girls get together and take turns, hosting a workshop. When it is your turn, you decide on a project and prepare the materials for each girl to complete the project you have chosen to do.  It was Kristy's workshop today and these are the two cards that Kristy designed and we each made.




Kristy is returning to work after a year's maternity leave and this was her last workshop for a while.  We will miss you at our workshops, Kristy.  You have provided lots of laughter and some great projects!

On a final note, I'd like to send a BIG THANKS to CURT from http://curtsplayhouse.blogspot.com/ for his mention of my new blog on his Wednesday Evening Post last week.  I have been visited by many of Curt's blogging friends and been left some very sweet comments.

Thanks for stopping by.

~Bonnie~


5 comments:

Patti J said...

How much fun! Wish I lived closer! Great cards, Bonnie!!! Thanks for sharing.

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Kiddo! You are very welcome. I'm just glad everyone finally gets to see your beautiful work! You know how thrilled I am that you have a blog. Your cards here are gorgeous. LOVE that second one's design. Kinda like a different take on an easel card. Love it! Hugs to the "kids". Best, Curt

Curt in Indy said...

PS, that reminds me. . .you need to pop a few pics of them up on your blog! I'd love to see their pics! Curt

Beate said...

Bonnie, both cards look wonderful! Love the texture on your first and the special fold on the second card.
Hugs and smiles

Gail said...

I really like both cards, and would love a recipe for the second one....if there's site or something you can point me to, or tell me what it's called!?
I've made easel cards, but not like that!