Monday, December 12, 2011

AN ABBEY UPDATE

It's been over 2 months since we adopted Abbey and our lives will never be the same.

Boxer's are a high energy breed and Abbey is DEFINITELY no exception!  She
gets out every day for a run in the cherry orchard and if WE have any extra energy, she gets out twice a day.

We've had one private training class with her where she demonstrated 
how eager and quick to learn that she is.

Here are some random shots of her.






It's a good thing that she is a SHE because she is usually sporting
glitter on her head and nose.  She loves to come to visit me from under
my craft table, where she often nose-butts (and believe me ... that 
is one very big nose!), my hand for attention.



It is said that 'things often happen for a reason' and I am a real believer 
in that statement.  Abbey was meant to come into our lives and we 
hope we are blessed to have her for many years to come.

Now, if only she would stay still long enough for me to
photograph her in her 'reindeer antlers' ....

Thanks for stopping by.

~Bonnie~

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Bonnie
She is adorable. Get Curt to tell you how to put antlers on her head. LOL He is good at dog dressing. Love that man.
Myrna

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness that face is precious! Love the glitter story.
My black Pippie is always glittered-now if she would stop bringing to our bed...lol

Gail said...

Who wouldn't love that face!
I'm thinking maybe if you glittered up the antlers, she'd wear them!

Curt in Indy said...

OMG She is AMAZING! What a beautiful face! Can't wait to see the antlers! That will be such a hoot. Shotsy does the same thing when he comes up to check on me in my craft room. Gunther is always with me and he too gets covered in paper scraps and glitter. He even gets bopped on the head with the occasional dropped stamp! LOL He looks up at me like "What the hell did you do that for?" LOL Hugs to that sweet face! Curt