Monday, December 19, 2011

Mmmmm .... CHOCOLATE

One of my clients stopped by on the weekend and surprised me with
a very unique Christmas gift.

It is a chocolate box, made from solid chocolate, with a lid also made 
from solid chocolate. And inside, is a wonderful selection of chocolate truffles.

It's so pretty and unique that I almost hated to taste it.  Now, notice that I did say
'almost'.  Here are the before photos (while it still looked like a 
chocolate box filled with truffles).




 Suffice it to say ... it doesn't look quite the same anymore!

Mmmmmmmmm....


Thanks for stopping by.

~Bonnie~

3 comments:

Gail said...

Mmmmmmm, chocolate!
I bet they taste awesome! They look wonderful!

Beate said...

Wow! What an amazing and SWEET Gift.

Curt in Indy said...

What a great gift. Love the "almost"! LOL Hugs, Curt